WaterScapes – Fine Dining Restaurant in Myrtle Beach
Located inside the luxurious four diamond Marina Inn at Grande Dunes in Myrtle Beach
Among the Top Romantic Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Fresh selections offered at WaterScapes include unique products from our local farmers and friends prepared classic French style with an American twist! The majority of our fresh products are provided by:
- Southern grits from Anson Mills in Columbia, SC
- Local produce from Lee’s Farm in Murrells Inlet, SC
- Pork products from Benton's Country Hams in Madisonville, TN
Try some of favorites such as Grilled Local Shrimp with Anson Mills Grits, Char Grilled Ribeye, Pan Seared Diver Scallops and more from one of the most romantic restaurants in Myrtle Beach!
Waterscapes is a top Myrtle Beach fine dining restaurant located on the lower level of the Marina Inn in the Grande Dunes.
Breakfast Menu | Lunch Menu | Dinner Menu | Kids Menu | Wine List
HOURS of OPERATION:
Breakfast: 6:30am to 11:00am | Lunch: 11:00am to 2:00pm | Dinner: 5:30pm to 10:00pm
Call 843-913-2845 for Waterscapes reservations or more information.
Reservations are suggested but not required.
Easter Brunch in Myrtle Beach!
- Nautilus Ballroom
- Sunday, April 1, 2018
- 11:00am – 2:30pm
- Adults: $42++ Ages 4-12: $14.95++ Under 3: Free
Easter comes early this year so don’t forget to make plans for our Grande Easter Sunday Brunch inside the beautiful Nautilus Ballroom at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes! Bring the entire family for a Easter Dining Eggstravaganza featuring both traditional and non-traditional favorites!
This is just a sampling of the menu. View full menu.
- Breakfast items such as Omelets, waffles and Smoothies
- A variety of salads like Cobb, Israeli Cous Cous and Deviled Eggs
- Move on to carved selections Honey Glazed Ham & Spring Leg of Lamb
- Popular seafood selections Oysters on the Half Shell, Poached Shrimp and Smoked Salmon
- Accompaniments featuring Braised Green Beans, Roasted Potatoes, Herbed Chicken over Grits, Herb Crusted Salmon
- Children’s Buffet with their favorites like Chicken Tenders, Macaroni & Cheese and Fresh Fruit Cups
- Seasonal Desserts including Assorted Cakes, Pies, Cookies & Ice Cream
Arrive early for our annual Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny on the Grande Lawn! Starts promptly at 10:00am!
Reservations required by calling 843-913-2845.
Dress is resort casual and parking is free at the Marina Inn at Grande Dunes.
++ Please add SC state taxes & gratuity.
Reflections Happy Hour at the Marina Inn!
Located off the main lobby, Reflections offers a relaxed atmosphere for enjoying casual dining, specialty drinks, along with a wide selection of beer and wine. Casual dining featuring salads, sandwiches and a selection of entrees. Reflections is a great gathering spot for before dinner cocktails or after dinner drinks. Watch your favorite sports event inside the casually relaxing atmosphere inside the bar or watch the sunset over the marina outside on the terrace.
Dine inside or outside on the terrace. Dress is resort casual.
Join us for Happy Hour Monday - Friday from 4:00 - 7:00 pm
Offering a wide selection of casual dining and drinks including:
- appetizers such as Burger Sliders, Buffalo Wild Wings and Flatbread Pizza,
- domestic beer and wine and
- house liquor at a tremendous value!
Bar Service: 2:00pm to 11:00pm or later
Food Service: 2:00pm to 10:00pm
*Closing time may be extended based on business levels
Chef Corbett Rourk
Executive Chef Corbett Rourk has more than 25 years experience and expertise in all aspects of food preparation and presentation having worked at several private clubs and restaurants across the southeast. He is proud to bring his experience to WaterScapes Restaurant where he combines his own classically trained French cooking style prepared with a southern American twist.
Watch Video: WaterScapes Restaurant featuring Chef Corbett
A blend of elegant, yet casual ambiance, WaterScapes offers indoor seating as well as outdoor terrace seating with views of the Grande Dunes poolscape and marina. Waterscapes is located on the lower level of the Marina Inn in the Grande Dunes. Dress is resort casual.
View the Videos: